How to delete user profile on Windows 10 via Registry editor
Precautionary Note: Please make sure that you have the user profile and registry backup before you proceed with the below process.
- Open Start menu on Windows 10 desktop.
Or press WIN LOGO KEY + R, type Regedit, press OK to open the registry editor.
2. Navigate to the below path in the Registry Editor.
3. Locate and identify the required user profile, Right Click and select Delete
4. Press Yes to delete the profile from the Registry Editor.
5. Open File Explorer and go to the path C:\Users and locate the user profile folder which you want to delete completely.
6. Right-Click the selected profile and press Delete and Press Yes to remove the profile from your system.
Note: Alternatively you can select the user profile folder and press SHIFT + DELETE key from your keyboard to remove the profile completely from your computer without putting the deleted profile folder in the recycle bin.